Wednesday 31 August 2011

Soul Surfer

Soul Surfer is the most amazing movie. It is a great example of perseverance and determination.  This is a true story of how  girl went through an amazing hard time but she fought through it and went back to surfing, she didn't give up  She got back in the water . she was able to deal with trauma  and move on.  She was also a Christian which was cool it also showed how God  helped her get through it. She trusted God even though she didn't understand.  Her Youth pastor told her she didn't know why God always stuff to happen, and it's cool how God took her life and made her an inspiration to other people.  She also went to Thailand and helped people, she helped a boy get back into the water after a tsunami. It's amazing how she was able to take a bad situation and turn it into good. "Life is tough, get back on the board and try again, you will be successful with what you do."

I have gone through some hard times in my life and God has helped my through, but this movie has really encouraged that I can succeed even when it feels like it is impossible.  I think anyone can move through stuff and move on and succeed even in difficult situations.  God can really help people get through tough times . This movie also made me really  thankful that I have two arms. We complain a lot about life and how bad it is but most of us have two arms, and without an arm Bethany was able to do stuff we do with two arms, it's amazing. I think it's a good movie to watch if you want a pick me up and to feel thankful about what you have. Bethany was thankful for what she had when she went to Thailand.

No comments:

Post a Comment