Tuesday 14 June 2011

Social Anxiety

One thing that I struggle with is Social Anxiety. I find it really anxious when I am around big groups of people and also meeting new people. I'm am super terrified about crossing the boarder into the USA on Friday just don't like interacting with people.  However I am much better then I was before, I talk a lot more and I have less anxiety then before.  A really information site that has been recommended to me by a professional is Anxiety BC. This link links specifically to the social anxiety section but there is section for all sorts of types of anxiety. Anxiety Disorders are one of the most common mental illnesses in the world. Some information on this can be found at this site along with information about other disorders and mental illnesses.  I think I will write more on social anxiety and anxiety disorders later but I need to get off the computer for a bit... I may update this entry more later.

1 comment:

  1. Oh ya I don't hate people, I just get nervous around them.

    ReplyDelete