Sunday 8 April 2012

Happy Easter!!

Happy Easter everyone!!  Today we celebrate Easter in remembrance of the day that Christ rose from the dead. Now if anything  fits with the title caterpillar to butterfly this does.  Jesus died and went into a tomb like a caterpillar goes into his cocoon and he rose again  and has new life just like a butterfly. It's a day to remember how much God has done for us, and how we can rely on him.  Life is a journey and we all have storms but during the storms God will carry us through, it's as if God is the  branch the holds up the cocoon that allows the butterfly to grow.  God will also carry us through the hard times.  No matter what you are going through or how you are struggling if you trust in God he will pull you through.  I have struggled over in my life with a lot of things, but Jesus is my light in my darkness,  the hope in my depression, the strength in my weakness, the joy in my sorrow.  Christ the Lord is Risen Today!! :)  He is alive and he hears us when we pray.


No comments:

Post a Comment