Monday 12 December 2011

Santuary4Kids

Been in a negative mood but trying to be positive.  I just read a story about Santuary4kids, and it was so inspiring about a family getting back together in Nepal. It's amazing how people are doing stuff to make a difference, even in the darkest of times there is still good.  Sanctuary is one of my favourite shows next to Stargate. Amanda Tapping is amazing!!  It's so great to see her helping kids, that she is making an impact in people's lives outside of acting.  I really respect her. She is my favourite actress.  If you wanta look up Sanctuary for kids the link is here: http://www.sanctuaryforkids.org/  People helping people brings a light to my day even though a lot of times I feel consumed by darkness.  Even though there's darkness in the world, their is also positive stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment